Is Your Network Marketing Business Off to a Great Start in 2014?

I hope your holiday season was wonderful, warm and filled with love and family. If you are like me, the last two weeks have felt good to get back to "normal" life, too. And I bet you have lots of great goals for being successful in mlm and ideas for how this year is going to be different and better. Me too!
I love the beginnings of a new year and for lots of reasons, I am especially looking forward to 2014! I think it is because we have spent the last 18 months building the foundation for my new multi-level marketing business and it is really starting to come together. I am excited to see where we will be one year from now.
One thing I have noticed is that we have great plans and goals in January and we start the year with the best of intentions and typically by mid- February we are off the rails. Sound familiar? How can we make this year the best we have ever had? It has everything to do with our commitments and our obligation to follow through. We show up for so many things but we don't always show up for ourselves!
Get your network marketing business on the path to success
Here are a couple of things I am committing to in 2014.
I have stepped up my commitments to my business and as an entrepreneur. My team and I started a 90 day blitz for the first quarter of the year. That means we are stretching and pushing to do more each day, each week and each month than we did last quarter! We can do anything for 90 days! This works and is necessary to be successful in network marketing. I am so excited about where we will be one year from now.
I have stepped up my commitments to my health. I am going to eat more fruits and vegetables and less sugar. (would someone help me throw out the leftover Christmas chocolates?) I am going to exercise first thing in the morning because all too often it doesn't happen later in the day. And I am going to get myself to sleep by midnight. The last 3 out of 4 nights I have succeeded. (I am a night owl - I love to work in the middle of the night but I know it isn't good for me. Not sleeping when we should be is aging to our bodies... which is the opposite effect of what Jeunesse products are trying to achieve).
Why do we fall off the rails of our New Year Goals?
Most of us have a very hard time with discipline and consistency. We want to be our own boss and to be successful working for ourselves. I think most of us think discipline isn't a nice word. I had to rethink what I thought discipline meant and when I did, it changed everything. Discipline and being consistent is key to success in everything.
Whether it is losing weight, creating a great relationship, building your networking business or investing - being disciplined and focused is what makes it all happen. Every day we have the chance to start anew, to start over, to start again. Give yourself a break on the days where you fall short and keep going. Most of us fall off the rails because we give up. One thing that works for me is to write down my goals for the year and the steps I am going to take to make those goals happen. And then I print that page out and I revisit it each week. That keeps me focused and on track.
When I am feeling out of sorts, I change my physical state. We can change our emotions and our sense of well-being very quickly. It is just a choice. Getting up and moving around, going for a walk, lifting weights for 5 minutes will move you to a more positive and productive mindset very quickly.
Then you will be in a better frame of mind to tackle that phone call or to set up that appointment. Every day do the important activities to move your business forward.

By Kathleen Deggelman
Share on :
Is Your Network Marketing Business Off to a Great Start in 2014?
Is Your Network Marketing Business Off to a Great Start in 2014?
Reviewed by fashion
Published :
Rating : 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing, personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing, traveling