Colors of Autumn on the Grabovica Lake

The autumn season has just begun in my country, but the first glimpses of it are very fascintaing. On a drive yesterday I stopped on the outskirts of the village of Glogosnica. The weather was a bit damp but the sun still came through. I managed to snap these images at the perfect moment in time. It was somewhat chilly on the shores of the Grabovica Lake. The leaves slowly started turning color but most are still green. The old bridge was used as a railroad bridge a long time ago. Now it's a one way car bridge that connects the spot here the Glogosnica river merges into the Grabovica Lake. I eventually returned back to the car and made my drive down south towards Mostar. On my way I managed to snap one shot of the main road and the mountains surrounding it. 





What does the Autumn Season look like in your corners of the world?



Share on :
Colors of Autumn on the Grabovica Lake
Colors of Autumn on the Grabovica Lake
Reviewed by fashion
Published :
Rating : 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing, personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing, traveling