Fire in the Sky [Through My Lens Nr. 63]

When the day comes to an end sights change. Skies turn color, fiery glows illuminate the surroundings and nature in general goes into hibernation mode. But the sight before night approaches can be equally fascinating as a sunny day. Shadows create interesting shapes, clouds bring in the dramatic and winds the much needed freshness. I hope to see you join us this week for another round of "Through My Lens". I wish you a happy start into the new week!







Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you.
I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



Please spread the word and help me grow the link-up.

Use the image below for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 
Share on :
Fire in the Sky [Through My Lens Nr. 63]
Fire in the Sky [Through My Lens Nr. 63]
Reviewed by fashion
Published :
Rating : 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing, personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing, traveling