When the Dark Times Approach

I have never dreaded the darkness in life. Somehow it has always been a part of this world and approaching it and confronting with it can actually make life more beautiful. Now it's that time of year, when leaves start to turn, cold winds roll into the land and the heat of summer starts to vanish. It naturally begs the question of the dark side of things. I try to use this time of year to my advantage and find beauty in even the darkest spots.


Somehow the moody side of nature has always been more appealing to me then the sunny one, though I can appreciate the beauty of both. When I see huge cloud banks, fog and trees turning leaves, somehow I more feel the need to get my camera out. If I get the chance to get higher up and showcase that from a distance then even better.



So no matter where the road leads you in this time of year, know that the dark times can be beautiful as well, so have your camera ready and take notice of it. How do you feel about the darker side of the year?


Share on :
When the Dark Times Approach
When the Dark Times Approach
Reviewed by fashion
Published :
Rating : 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing, personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing, traveling